Zulily has a really fun deal today, I was going to post this morning but I wanted to make sure I checked out all the details first. They are offering up to 50% off two different eco-friendly bundles from The Honest Company, which was co-founded by Jessica Alba. (I only mention this because you may have heard of it through her name)
They offer products that are 100% non-toxic, chlorine free, sustainable and made from plant-based materials. They have no added chemicals or fragrances or synthetic additives. You can choose from two different bundles:
- Diapers and wipes bundle – For just $39.99 + free shipping, you will receive a month’s supply of diapers and wipes. This includes (4) 80-count packages of wipes and as an estimate, 216 diapers in size 3. If you count each wipes package around $2 ($.02/wipe), this works out to be less than $.15/diaper for size 3.
- Family Essentials bundle – For just $17.99 + free shipping, you will receive (5) full-size items, including shampoo, healing balm, body lotion, hand soap and laundry detergent.
These are both part of a subscription service, so if you don’t wish to continue your subscription, you will have to cancel at the end of the month. Free shipping is included with both bundles.
- If you are new to Zulily, sign up here
- If you already have a Zulily account, sign in here
- Click on the Honest.com sale and choose your bundle
- If you order both bundles together, use promo code GA4152 to save an additional $5
Please leave a comment if you have experience with this company, I’m so excited about trying out the diaper bundle.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!