A huge welcome to all you fabulous Moms. Thank you so much for asking me to speak today and I really hope you came away with some valuable information to help stay on budget this Christmas. There was so much information to cram in to such a short time, but I hope what I had to say at least got you thinking of how you can save time, money and sanity during the holidays this year.
If you are new, please remember you can always ask for help! Everyone has to start somewhere. We have a really helpful little online community here. Leave comments on specific posts with questions or email me at email@example.com.
You can easily subscribe to the blog (for free) through various methods. In the top right corner of the blog, you can choose to subscribe via email (get daily updates), Twitter (automatically updates with every post), Facebook (time-sensitive deals) or RSS feed (continually updates).
I’m sure I forgot to post something that I said I would, so please ask if something isn’t here! If you would like the outline that was handed out, it’s available here in PDF and you can pass it on to friends.
Here are a few links to things we talked about:
- Kicking off the Holiday Season with TBFL
- How to Shop Amazon this Holiday Season
- Planning your Budget for the Holidays
- Costco Deals
- Fred Meyer Deals
If you aren’t signed up yet at these sites, do it now!
- Groupon – National offers to big retailers
- Living Social – National & local offers
- Ebates – Cash back on most of your online purchases
- Goldstar – Discount tickets at tons of local events
- Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial – free shipping with no minimum
A few of my favorite daily deal shopping sites:
- Zulily – daily deals on kid items, home & maternity
- Rue La La – pay shipping once & get free shipping for 30 days
- Modnique – great brands you don’t see discounted elsewhere
- My Habit – free shipping & returns all the time
- Gilt – get a $30 free credit after your first purchase
- NoMoreRack – $10 credit for signing up + $2 shipping
Some great deals that will help keep you on budget this year:
- Vistaprint 120 labels for just $5 + free shipping
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas under $5
- Nordstrom Sale Section (always free shipping & returns)
- Tons & Tons of Amazon deals!
- Vistaprint 50 custom Christmas cards for $20
- Magazine Subscriptions starting at under $5
- 150 Free Prints from Snapfish for new customers (loved your project idea Jamie!)
These links will take you to the helpful & free online printables:
- Printable Gift Certificates (All Together Christmas)
- Printable Four Gift Tags (Jones Design Company)
- Printable Christmas Organization List (Bargain Blessings)
- Christmas Budget Template (Simple Mom)
Also, here is my review of the book Totally Together: Shortcuts to a Simple Life that I mentioned. If you are looking to get more organized at the holidays and all year, it’s a good one!
Make sure and click around the blog to see what other ideas we have for saving you money this time of year. We post throughout the day so keep checking back!
I had a lot of fun talking with you today. I wish I could have talked for hours, this is such a big topic. There are so many different avenues to explore, it’s hard to touch on all of it in one short time frame. Thank you again for including me in your meeting today. Have a Merry Christmas!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!