If you recently read my Switching to Whole Grains post as part of my Summer Food Revolution series, you may be thinking about making a few changes to your pantry. I wanted to share with you a few great deals to try out some of the items I talked about in the post.
Vitacost is still offering a $10 credit to all new customers. Click on this link, click on the “Click Here Now” button and enter your information. Your promo code will be emailed to you, mine arrived in about 5 minutes. Shipping is a flat rate of $4.99.
Here’s a great deal on whole wheat pastry flour:
(2) Bob’s Red Mill Organic Whole Wheat Pastry Flour (48 oz) $4.36
Use $10 new customer credit
Pay $4.99 shipping
$4.99 after credit and shipping or $.79/lb
A few other deals for you:
- Bob’s Red Mill Steel Cut Oats (54 oz) $3.15 each after credit and shipping
- Arrowhead Mills Organic Quinoa (14 oz) $2.49 each after credit and shipping
- Lundberg Organic Long Grain Brown Rice (2 lb) $2.13 each after credit and shipping
- Arrowhead Mills Organic Whole Millet (28 oz) $1.86 each after credit and shipping
All of these prices are cheaper than Costco, except for the millet, which I don’t think Costco carries.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!