Vitacost is still offering a $10 credit to all new customers. Click on this link, click on the “Click Here Now” button and enter your information. Your promo code will be emailed to you, mine arrived in about 5 minutes. Shipping is a flat rate of $4.99.
Here’s a great deal on a delicious organic snack for your kids:
(3) Annie’s Homegrown Organic Cheddar Bunnies $4
Use $10 new customer credit
Pay $4.99 shipping
$6.99 after credit and shipping or $2.33 each
This works out to just $.19/ounce. To compare, Costco sells their Pepperidge Farm Goldfish for $.13/ounce so this is a great price for organic. Honestly, I like these a little better for taste as well. They have more of an aged cheddar flavor, although I do know they are supposed to be for the kids. We don’t keep chips in the house, so sometimes this works as a salty snack for me too.
Don’t miss out on these other great deals:
- Revolution Foods Organic Mash-Ups $.62/pouch
- Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil less than $.15/ounce
- Bob’s Red Mill Steel Cut Oats $1.38 each (cheaper than Costco)
- Peeled Snacks Single Serve Snacks $1.25 each
- Seventh Generation Baby Wipes $.02/wipe
- Farmer’s Market Organic Pumpkin (15 oz) $1.25 each
- Tom’s of Maine Children’s Toothpaste $1.58 each
- Kashi GoLean Crunch $1.67 each
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!