Last year, I spent a few months covering several budgeting-related topics and ideas. As budgeting will never really go out of style, I wanted to share these again with you. These are all based on our personal experience over the past several years, including our journey through Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover and how we became (mostly) debt free.
- Our Story
- Why I earned every darn penny of our new washing machine
- Gathering your Information
- Our “Zero-Based Budget”
- Starting our Dave Ramsey Journey
- On Becoming Debt Free
- What we are doing with our new found “freedom” from debt
- Managing your Savings
- Do we really pay cash for EVERYTHING?
- Budgeting on an Irregular Income
- Mistakes we have made along the way
- How we analyzed and updated our 2012 budget
I have gone through each post, updated links and made sure that everything is still valid and legitimate. Please let me know if there is something I didn’t address or if you have any questions or concerns. Later this month, I will be sharing what we have done differently with our budget in 2013 and talking about the changes we have made based on our lifestyle and new financial needs.
You can also follow my Budgeting Pinterest board, I have added a few of my favorite budgeting tools.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!