Eversave has a fantastic deal available today: Pay just $8 for a one-year subscription to Bon Appetit magazine. If you are new to Eversave, you will receive a $3 sign-up credit, making your deal just $5. This has a cover price of $59.88!
The fine print:
* Limit 5 per person
* Can be used for renewal, just use same address on current subscription
* Free shipping included
* Promotional value expires 2/7/2012
Update: If you haven’t used your Savemore.com credit yet, this same deal will be just $6 tomorrow (7/21)!
Eversave has a great deal today for new thredUP members: Pay $16 for two standard boxes of gently used clothes, books or toys. Free shipping is included with this deal. You would regularly pay $32 for two standard boxes.
Here’s where the deal gets really good: New Eversave members will receive a $2 sign-up credit AND all members can use promo code 2NDCHANCE to save an additional $2, making the deal as low as $12 for new members!
thredUP is a very cool site for parents to swap clothes for their children. You can sort through boxes of clothes organized by size, color, gender and more. You can also swap out your own children’s clothes. If someone chooses your box, it ships completely free! You will be sent free packing boxes and can print pre-paid labels. No trips to the post office. You will also earn credits for the boxes you send that can be used towards purchasing new boxes.
- Sign up for a new Eversave account or sign in here
- If you are new, your $2 credit should automatically be applied to your account
- Use promo code 2NDCHANCE to save an additional $2
- Buy your voucher to use at thredUP
The fine print:
* Limit one Save per person, may buy two additional as gifts
* One Save per purchase
* Can be used towards anything at thredUP, but not combined with other codes
* New thredUP customers only
* Free shipping is included
* Expires June 30th, 2012
I was planning on adding this into a post in a few weeks, but one of these deals ends today.
We canceled our cable a few months ago (now we have it turned back on, VERY long story that involves blacked-out Mariners games), but in the time that we didn’t have cable, we ordered the one-month free trial of Netflix and were really happy with it.
I have always been of the mind-set that since we can get movies from Redbox for $1, why in the world would we need to pay every month for a movie service?
We had it set up so we could watch movies on our TV through our wireless connection. There were SO many to choose from. Not just newer releases, but tons of great kid’s movies and documentaries. If you are looking to save money on your cable bill or want to cut down on what you spend at the movie theater, this is a pretty good way to go.
There are two offers available right now to maximize your “free” trial:
Sign up for a free Eversave account and click on the Netflix Free Trial image (looks like the image above). Just by going through Eversave, you will get $20 in Save Rewards automatically added to your account, which can be used towards any of their great daily deals.
- Sign up for a free Swagbucks account (use promo code MEMORIALDAY when you sign up and get 80 Swagbucks in your account) and click on the Netflix offer in the middle of the page. When you sign up for your free trial, you will automatically get 1000 Swagbucks added to your account. You can “buy” a $5 Amazon gift card with 450 Swagbucks, so you are basically making $10 on your free trial.
If you don’t want to continue with Netflix, just make sure you cancel your trial before your month is up. It’s really easy to cancel through your online account.
Leave a comment if you have any feedback on Netflix. We just did the one-month trial and used it online, but my parents do the mail service and love it as well!
has a really great deal today: Pay just $10 for $25 worth of brand-name children’s toys, like Melissa & Doug, Klutz, Lego, Plan Toys, Thomas & Friends + TONS more from Toyscamp.com
PLUS, if you are new to Eversave
, you will receive a $3 sign-up credit, making your voucher only $7!
Your voucher can not be used towards shipping, which starts around $6.95. This would be a great way to snag an inexpensive birthday gift or even to hang on to until Christmas, as it doesn’t expire until 2012. We will probably use ours towards Legos, as my son (okay, my husband) likes to build elaborate creations.
- If you are new to Eversave, sign up here
- If you already have an account, sign in here
- If you are new, your $3 credit should be automatically added to your account
- Purchase your voucher
- Voucher code will be available two days after purchase
Extra fine print:
* Limit three per person, one voucher per transaction
* Not valid towards shipping, can not be combined with other coupon codes
* Voucher expires 4/30/12