Mamasource has a great deal available today for those of you that live in the Seattle area (from as far north as Shoreline to as far south as Georgetown): Pay just $14 for a standard box of organic produce delivered to your doorstep from Pacific Coast Harvest, regularly $29. You can customize your box so you’re not going to be stuck with something you don’t care for.
Pacific Coast Harvest is run by three Seattle natives. All their fruit and vegetables are sourced locally and guaranteed organic. Emilie bought this deal last time it came around and hasn’t ordered her box yet, but has been in contact with their customer service and says they are fantastic.
Just as an example, this week’s regular box contains: Fuji and Braeburn apples, apricots, Bing cherries, lettuce, Walla Walla onions, carrots, snap peas, green beans, spinach and Yukon Gold potatoes. You can even choose an all-fruit box or all-vegetable box.
You can buy two vouchers as gifts. This would make a great price for a family who recently had a baby or just moved into a new house.
- Sign up for Mamasource here (choose Seattle)
- Buy your voucher
- Use your voucher code during the registration process at Pacific Coast Harvest
The fine print:
* New Pacific Coast Harvest customers only
* Free delivery within the Seattle Metro area
* Valid debit or credit card is required at checkout, but will not be charged
* Signed up for automatic deliveries, but can cancel at anytime
* Limit one per household, may purchase two additional as gifts
* Expires January 22, 2012