Living Social still has a fantastic deal available if you have been thinking about booking a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge in Grand Mound, WA and missed the last deal on Groupon. There are 3 options, so there will definitely be something for everyone.
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Themed Wolf Den or KidKamp Suite with Six Water Park Wristbands and Four gr8_Space Passes ($219)
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Seven Guests, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Themed KidCabin Suite with Seven Water Park Wristbands and Seven Water Park Lunches ($229)
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Eight Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays ($269), in a Premium Grand Bear or Majestic Bear Suite with Eight Water Park Wristbands
Great Wolf Lodge has SO many things to do for families, including a 56,000 square foot water park. This is an amazing price that can’t be beat! We just bought the one-night stay for eight guests in the Premium Grand Bear or Majestic Bear Suite. I’m thinking we can take our own food and save a little money that way, since the suite is HUGE. So looking forward to it!
- Sign up or sign in to Living Social
- Choose your booking option
- Buy your voucher and make your reservations!
The fine print:
* Promotional value expires 12/20/12
* Vouchers can be combined to extend your stay
* Reservation required, valid only for option purchased
* Not valid 11/11 or 11/12 or 11/22 or 11/23
* Water park not open 9/16 – 9/20
* Taxes and resort fees not included
Be sure to check all the fine print on this deal before booking, I tried to include all the key points.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!