If you are still in need of any Christmas gifts, do not fret! You don’t have to go shopping. We rounded up a list of some items that can be emailed or printed from home.
- Groupon Voucher for 11.25″ x 8.75″ Customizable Photo Book from My Publisher – $15
- Living Social Vouchers – Local restaurants, entertainment and more
- Groupon Vouchers
- Restaurant.com Vouchers – Discounted vouchers for local restaurants
*These are a great last minute gift idea! Wrap up a single issue or print out one of the magazine covers from your computer.
- Highlights High Five Magazine for Kids
- Cricket Magazine for Kids – $17 for 1-year subscription
- Magazines.com Subscriptions
- Discount Magazines Subscriptions starting at $3.99
- Amazon Magazine Subscriptions
- Fandango Gift Cards
- Gift Cards to Favorite Local Retailers
- Starbucks E-Gift Cards
- Xbox Live Gift Cards
- Nordstrom.com Gift Cards
You can always support local businesses as well! I picked up a few Finnegan Frost gift cards for my son’s preschool teachers. Of course, this does mean you have to leave the house.
Please let us know if you have any other ideas to share for people who still have things to check off their list.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!