The sale runs through Sunday, August 4th so you have a few days left to make purchases. Prices on all these items go up on August 5th to regular price. I went to exchange two items for different sizes today and they are sold out company wide so if there is anything you were planning to buy, I wouldn’t wait.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that happens once a year, every July, is my favorite place to pick up deals on both trendy items I could never pay full price for and basics that I can’t even get cheaper at Target (socks, underwear, hosiery, leggings). They have great deals all year round but this sale is the best. Click here for a post with some tips I have for shopping at Nordstrom.
Nordstrom offers free shipping & returns all the time which makes it easy to order from home and easily exchange anything that doesn’t work. You can sort by department and price. They also price adjust as long as the items are still available!
These are a few items I thought were a great price. I often plan ahead and do my Christmas shopping at this sale!
- B.P. Infinity Scarf in various prints: $12.90 + free shipping & returns ($20 after sale) – These would be great for birthday and Christmas gifts! The fabrics are cute!
- Hue Leggings in various colors and prints: $26.90-$28.90 + free shipping & returns ($40-$44 after sale) – The pattern & color selection on these are great. Can I have them in every color please?
- Zella Zip Panel Satin Tote: $48.90 + free shipping & returns ($74 after sale) – This is the best bag ever. I got a similar one in black last year and it’s AMAZING! I use it for everything. I even got rid of my diaper bag.
- Vigoss Embossed Pocket Skinny Stretch Jean: $39.90 + free shipping & returns ($60 after sale) – These are the only jeans I’ve found that looks like a designer jean at a reasonable price. I’m obsessed with the brand, they fit great.
We have done a few posts since the sale started, make sure and check them all out!
- Men’s Basics (Converse, North Face, tennis shoes, socks)
- $148 in Bare Minerals Products for just $60
- The best pants ever for everything
- What Emilie is buying this year, including the hottest pants you’ve ever seen
What deals have you found this year?
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!