I know some of you had trouble signing up with Living Social yesterday and getting the $5 new member credit. I do think that you all should get the credit, because here is what they have listed on their site:
“When a friend uses your link, they’ll get 5 Deal Bucks to help them buy their first deal”
If you did not get the credit, I would recommend emailing Living Social as it clearly states on their site that you should get the credit.
However, I found another way to snag the Disney Family Fun magazine deal.
- Sign up for a Living Social account here
- You should find the deal under most cities, but you can choose Seattle Families to find it easily
- Click “Buy Now” and choose a one or two-year subscription
After you make your purchase, you should have a window pop up with an offer to watch a Windows 7 video. It’s about 30 seconds and you will be credited five Deal Bucks to your account. Mine did not pop up instantly in my account, but I think it will show up after the Disney Family Fun deal is over.
So now you have paid $5 for the deal and received $5 in Deal Bucks to use on your next purchase.
The fine print:
* Limit one per household, can buy additional as gifts
* New subscribers only
* United States addresses only
* Allow 8-10 weeks for your first issue to arrive
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!