Today on Living Social, they have a great deal on fresh organic produce from Full Circle Farms. I love Full Circle, we get a box delivered about two times a week and the quality is unbeatable. They do a great job of seeking out local produce as well. The best part is that the boxes are totally customizable each week and you can add/subtract whatever you like or need!
Delivery is available through Puget Sound, click here for all the available locations.
They have several choices of boxes available:
• $22 ($45 value) for a Large Harvest Farm box of organic produce
• $17 ($35 value) for a Medium Garden Farm box of organic produce
• $14 ($28 value) for a Small Sprout Farm box of organic produce
• $11 ($23 value) for a Mini Seed Farm box of organic produce
I chose the Medium Garden Farm box. This size is great for our family of five and lasts us almost two weeks when supplementing with other produce we grow, find for a good price at the store or get at the farmer’s market.
To order sign up or sign in to Living Social and choose which box you would like, then purchase.
The fine print:
* Limit 1 per membership, 1 additional as a gift for a different address
* Valid only for new or returning (more than 60 days inactive) customers
* Online registration and valid credit card required
*Tax is included
* May be redeemed for delivery or pick-up in designated areas; visit www.fullcircle.com/organic-produce-groceries/delivery-areas for more information
* Prices based on Puget Sound delivery, prices may vary outside of Puget Sound
* Subscription will continue beyond promotion unless manually cancelled; be sure to contact a full circle representative
* Valid only for first delivery, any additional groceries added to your first order are not included in the discount
* Unused credits are non-refundable
* All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same household
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!