iBotta has launched at Costco! Best. News. Ever. Since Costco doesn’t take manufacturer coupons, the only way to save is with their own store coupons. While this is still awesome and there are great savings to be had, iBotta offers a whole new layer.
Currently, there are four offers available that can be found under Store Extras.
- RITZ Crackers Any variety – 3 lb. or larger $.75
- Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies – 3 lb. or larger $.75
- Red Bull Energy Drink Regular or Sugar Free – 24 ct. – 8.4 oz. cans $1.00
- OxiClean Stain Remover or Detergent – 56 oz. or larger $1.00
OxiClean is on sale this month through September 1st for just $12.99 (12.5 lb box).
After purchase and iBotta offer, you will pay just $11.99! You can check out all the current home mailer coupon match ups here.
What is iBotta?
iBotta is a really fun app for iPhone and Android users and is a super easy way to save even more money at your favorite stores. I have been using it for a few months now and it is really user-friendly and super easy.
It is available at tons of different stores, including Target, Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer, Fred Meyer, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Stop & Shop, Pick ‘n Save, Dominicks, Fry’s, Smith’s, ShopRite, Dillons, H-E-B, Publix, King Soopers, Ralphs, Vons, Duane Reade.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a FREE iBotta account (super easy)
- Download the app on your device through your app store
- Scroll through the app, choose the products you are interested in and “learn” about the products by taking polls, watching short videos or reading a fact
- Purchase the exact item listed on the app, click “Redeem”, follow the instructions and take a picture of your receipt (super easy, they walk you through it)
- Once you hit $5 in your account, you will be paid through your PayPal account
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!