Ibotta 2.0 has launched with a ton of great new features and a super easy and streamlined interface.
What is this Ibotta you speak of?
Ibotta is a really fun app for iPhone and Android users and is a super easy way to save even more money at your favorite stores. I have been using it for a few months now and it is really user-friendly and super easy.
When you first launch the app, you used to see individual product offers right off the bat. You would have to search for store-specific offers or to see anything outside of the grocery store. Now when you open the app, you choose either Grocery, Restaurants or Home Improvement offers. In Grocery, you then choose the store you would like to shop at and you will see all available offers AND store-exclusive offers, all in one place.
New payment options
Instead of just redeeming your cash back via PayPal, Ibotta now gives you the option to redeem for a gift card from Redbox, Starbucks or iTunes.
Restaurants and home improvement
Not only is Ibotta used at the grocery and drug stores, but now you can redeem offers when you go out to eat. Currently, they have offers running at Chili’s, Burger King and Smashburger. Find these under the Restaurant category.
They are also offering a great new promotion at Home Depot and Lowe’s: Spend $100 at either store over multiple trips and get $10 cash back. This would be great if you have any home improvement projects coming up!
The app is available at tons of different stores, including Target, Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer, Fred Meyer, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Stop & Shop, Pick ‘n Save, Dominicks, Fry’s, Smith’s, ShopRite, Dillons, H-E-B, Publix, King Soopers, Ralphs, Vons, Duane Reade and Costco.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a FREE Ibotta account (super easy)
- Download the app on your device through your app store
- Choose Grocery, Restaurants or Home Improvement
- Scroll through the app, choose the products you are interested in and “learn” about the products by taking polls, watching short videos or reading a fact
- Purchase the exact item listed on the app, click “Redeem”, follow the instructions and take a picture of your receipt (super easy, they walk you through it)
- Once you hit $5 in your account, request payment via PayPal or loaded on to a gift card
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!