As part of the Great Food Revolution of 2012, we will be sharing several recipes for pantry staples to help replace the more processed versions in your pantry. You can read more about some of the simple pantry swaps we have recently made here.
We got this recipe from our friend Amber who blogs over at Love at Home and it’s a good one! I’ve been taking her advice and making a big batch. It’s delicious and my favorite part is that I can make it without salt and it’s just as yummy!
Lont Family Taco Seasoning
In a small bowl, mix together the above ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
Please share with us if you have tried something similar or have a favorite recipe!
Don’t miss out on all of our Homemade Pantry Staples recipes.
In case you missed it:
- Where our journey began and resources we have used
- Learning to read labels and eliminating hydrogenated oils
- Demystifying the produce aisle and fabulous local options
- The Big Milk Switch
- The Chicken and the Egg
- Switching to whole grains
- Making the swich to grass-fed beef or pastured poultry or pork
- Simple pantry swaps we have made
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!