Groupon has a fantastic deal available for the next few days: Snag a one-night stay at The Roosevelt Hotel in downtown Seattle for as low as $139 (Sunday – Thursday) or $159 (Friday or Saturday). The best part of this deal is that the price includes a $40 dining credit to either Il Fornaio, Daily Grill or the Purple Cafe and Wine Bar.
My husband and I stayed here last summer and paid around $170 JUST FOR THE ROOM. With your dining credit, this is like paying as low as $99 to stay in downtown Seattle. We went to a Mariners game the night we stayed and it was so easy to get there. You are in walking distance of the Central Link Light Rail, that will take you from Westlake Center directly to the stadium for just a few dollars.
- Sign up or sign in to Groupon
- Buy your voucher
- Call The Roosevelt and make your reservation
The fine print:
* Must book by 5/15 and complete travel by 5/31
* Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift
* Can be combined for 2 nights
* Subject to room availability, with a few exclusions
* Name on Groupon must match ID
* 15.6% tax and $2 Seattle Tourism Assesment fee not included
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!