SwaddleDesigns makes a few of my favorite baby products! Their Swaddling Blankets are the most incredible size and weight and I love the patterns. Both Melody and my boys can’t sleep without their Baby Lovie’s. I also have one of their zzZipMe Sacks and the quality is incredible. I love the two-way zipper on it! I seriously love this brand, can you tell?
Recently, SwaddleDesigns released their line of Official Angry Birds Baby Products and let me just sum it up in one word: CUTE! I was able to review the Short Sleeved Bodysuit and the Multi Bird Marquisette Blanket and I loved the quality of both.
The thickness of the onesie is wonderful. It was perfectly fitted and the colors are bright and adorable. They have two different styles of the swaddling blankets and they are both amazing!
The Ultimate Receiving Blanket® is a lightweight premium cotton flannel blanket – for moderate to cooler environmental temperatures and The Marquisette Swaddling Blanket® is a very lightweight openweave high quality cotton blanket – for warmer environmental temperatures. Both have the 123 swaddle instructions sewn to the edge.
Make sure and check out SwaddleDesigns to learn “How to Swaddle” and more information regarding sleeping environments and the benefits of swaddling.
Angry Birds is just one of the many collections SwaddleDesigns offers. They have many new exciting new prints and a variety of blankets and other products for 2012! Also, if you join the SwaddleDesigns exclusive email club here, you will get the inside scoop for special offers from them!
SwaddleDesigns has generously offered one winner (U.S. or Canada only) an Angry Birds Bodysuit in the size of their choice and a Marquisette Swaddling Blanket.
TO ENTER (REQUIRED):
Go to the SwaddleDesigns website and tell us what product you would love to have!
- Subscribe to free daily updates from This Beautiful Frugal Life via email and verify your subscription. Come back and leave a separate comment on this post that you have done so.
- Follow This Beautiful Frugal Life on Facebook and post this giveaway on your wall. Come back and leave a separate comment on this post that you have done so.
- Follow SwaddleDesigns on Facebook. Post what your favorite SwaddleDesigns print or product is. Come back and leave a separate comment on this post that you have done so.
- Follow @SwaddleDesigns on Twitter and tweet about your favorite @SwaddleDesigns print or product.
Please leave a separate comment saying you did so.
- Follow This Beautiful Frugal Life on Twitter and tweet the link to this giveaway. Come back and leave a separate comment on this post. If you already follow, all you have to do is tweet about the giveaway and leave a separate comment on this post.
This will give you a total of six possible entries. Please make sure your email address is correct in your comment as this is the only method I have to contact you.
This giveaway will end on April 29. 2012 at 8pm PST. Once I choose a winner, you will have 24 hours to respond with your contact information.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!