There are several fantastic hotel and resort deals available in and around Washington that would make wonderful getaways for a couple or your family.
- Sun Mountain Lodge in Winthrop – Snag a two-night stay for two in a Lodge Guest Room as low as $279 with dates through March. Your voucher comes with a $75 dining credit and a $40 spa credit and 25% off additional nights. You can combine up to 3 vouchers to extend your stay.
- Inn at Queen Anne in Seattle – Snag a night stay at the Inn at Queen Anne on 1st in downtown Seattle for as low as $59/night with dates through March. Each room comes with a microwave, refrigerator and stove top and private bathrooms (woo hoo!).
- Icicle Village Resort in Leavenworth – Snag a one-night stay for two or a family of four for as low as $175, including a daily breakfast buffet, $60 dining credit and two movie tickets or $15 arcade credit. You can travel through May 31st, with reservations required by January 31st.
- Carson Ridge Cabins in Carson, WA near Hood River – Snag a two-night stay in a luxury cabin as low as $369, including $50 couples massage, breakfast delivered to the cabin each morning and wine tasting at four of the six local wineries. You can travel through April, be sure to check out the black-out dates before purchasing. This would make an amazing couple’s getaway!
- GrandView on the Lake in Lake Chelan – Snag a two-night stay for up to six people as low as $229, including $50 spa credit, three wine tastings for two and an appetizer at Tin Lilly. You can travel through April and would work out to just $76 per couple for both nights!
- The Woodmark Hotel Yacht Club & Spa in Kirkland – Snag a one-night stay for as low as $109 at this fabulous hotel on Lake Washington through Sniqueaway.
Be sure to check the fine print on all of these hotel and resort stays before purchasing. Most have travel dates through March or April, but do include some black-out dates.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!