The Great Food Revolution of 2012
Over the course of a few months, I documented our families journey in changing our diets, eating habits and lifestyle. We went towards a more whole foods diet and really started investigating what was in the food we brought into the house.
Here are all the posts from The Great Food Revolution of 2012:
- Where our journey began and resources we have used
- Learning to read labels and eliminating hydrogenated oils
- Demystifying the produce aisle and fabulous local options
- The Big Milk Switch
- The Chicken and the Egg
- Switching to whole grains
- Making the swich to grass-fed beef or pastured poultry or pork
- Simple pantry swaps we have made
You can also check out our full list of Homemade Pantry Staples. These are recipes that we use to supplement pre-packaged and processed food items.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!