Homemade Pantry Staples
As part of the Great Food Revolution of 2012, we will be sharing several recipes for pantry staples to help replace the more processed versions in your pantry. You can read more about some of the simple pantry swaps we have recently made here.
- Homemade Salad Dressing
- Homemade Croutons
- Baking Bread for Beginners
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Homemade Chocolate Almond Coffee Creamer
- Homemade Date Caramel and Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- Homemade Chicken Stock
- Homemade Applesauce
- Homemade Granola
- Homemade Yogurt in the Crockpot
- “Love Sauce” (Homemade Salsa)
- Homemade Buttermilk Caramel Syrup
Continue to check back as we will be continuously updating this page with new recipes.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!