Living Social has a fantastic deal for new Costco members! For only $55, you’ll receive a 1-year Gold Star Membership + $20 Costco Cash Card + bonus coupons and vouchers (a $108.93 value). This amazing deal is available now through February 10th.
Costco Wholesale Deal ($108.93 value) includes:
- $55 for a 1-year Gold Star Membership
- $20 Costco Cash Card and bonus coupons (a $33.93 value)
- $25 off order of $25o or more at Costco.com
- Valid for new members for their first year of membership only OR for returning members who had a membership that expired before October 1, 2015
Considering the traditional Costco membership costs $55, this is a fantastic deal with all of the extra perks! While you may be able to find some items cheaper at your local grocery store or may not like buying your items in bulk, the majority of what Costco sells is worth every single penny. They have amazing quality and selection, one of the best return policies and customer service departments in the country and comparable prices on most everything.
Our family shops Costco at least once per week for everything from vodka to wiper blades to rotisserie chicken to frozen blueberries to Christmas gifts to juice boxes to dog food.
Sign up or sign in to Living Social. Once you purchase your voucher, you will receive an activation card via email that you can take in to your local Costco to exchange for your membership card and cash card. Your coupons will be sent via mail.
Click here to purchase. You have through May 31, 2016 to redeem your voucher and your coupons expire August 31, 2016.
A few Costco related posts:
- Costco Home Mailer Coupon Match-Ups through February 21st
- My Favorite Things to Buy at Costco
- Standing up for your money and why Costco is awesome
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!