*New to Albertsons shopping? Check out my post here!
Yikes.. Slow week. Especially after the crazy Quaker sale last week! Sometimes we just need some time to decompress. As you know, I only list what I think are the best deals and worth heading out to the store for, so there’s not much here.
FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES
Braeburn apples .68/lb
Green bell peppers .79
Green, red or romaine leaf lettuce $1.29
Yellow onions .49/lb
OTHER WEEKLY DEALS
Albertsons brown or powdered sugar 2 lb $1.99
* Decent price if you need it
(3) Kikkoman teriyaki sauce $1.79
– (3) $1/1 printables
Pay $2.37 + receive $2 catalina!
La Victoria salsa, taco sauce or enchilada sauce 12-19 oz $2
– $1 instant savings wyb two
– $1/2 12 oz or larger La Victoria product (1-16 SS)
$1 each or as low as 5 cents per ounce!
* My stock up price for salsa is around 7 cents per ounce, so this is a great price
Ragu pasta sauce 16-26 oz $1.50
– $1/2 (in-ad manufacturer coupon)
$1 each wyb two!
Skippy peanut butter $1.50
– $1/2 (in-ad manufacturer coupon) OR
– $1/1 (Safeway’s The Big Party Playbook coupon booklet, thanks Happy Money Saver!)
As low as 50 cents each!
* Oh, how I wish I could drag myself to Safeway and look for these booklets..
Birds Eye Steamfresh vegetables 10-12 oz $1
– $1/3 printable
67 cents each wyb three!
Glaceau Vitaminwater 20 oz or Smartwater 1 liter $1.25
* Buy 10, save $5 instantly
– $3/10 (Saving for a Better You coupon booklet)
45 cents each wyb ten!
Minute Maid orange juice 64 oz $2.50
– BOGO printable (NLA)
$1.25 each wyb two!
Bic disposable razors 3-4 ct $4.99
– BOGO (1-9 SS)
$2.49 each wyb two!
* This works out to about 63 cents per razor, which is a little high for me
Check out Happy Money Saver for details on the General Mills promotion if you need any cereal or granola bars. I honestly don’t think the prices are anything to get excited about, but maybe if your family eats Cheerios for breakfast, lunch and dinner? 🙂
Thanks to Pinching Your Pennies for help with some of these match ups!
This post is part of BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!