Costco has been seriously rolling out the seasonal and holiday goodies for the last few weeks or so. If you haven’t checked out their selection in past years, this may be the time to start. They have a HUGE selection of winter apparel, cold weather clothes and accessories and even holiday decorations! The only downfall is that they stock a limited amount and once they are gone, they usually don’t come back. If you see something you like while you’re in the store, I wouldn’t hesitate.
For this post, I will focus more on winter apparel and some holiday decor items. Once November rolls around, I will do a huge post rounding up all the fantastic toy and gift ideas.
Here are just a few of the items I found at my local store:
- Kirkland Signature Ladies Long-Sleeved Active Top priced at $16.99
- Kirkland Signature Men’s 5-Pocket Jeans priced at $13.99
- Kirkland Signature 100% Organic Cotton 2-Piece Pajama Sets priced at $11.99
- adidas 2-Piece Fleece Velour Set priced at $17.99
- Khombu Kids Walker Snow Boot priced at $16.99
- Khombu Mens Flume Boot priced at $29.99
- Snow gloves, ski/snowboard goggles, hats, mittens and more
- Weatherproof Boys and Girls Snow Pants priced at $15.99
- Free Country Fleece-Lined Boys Jackets priced at $24.99
Seasonal holiday decorations and decor
- Christmas ribbon, bows, gift wrap, gift bags and more
- Outdoor/indoor lights, yard decorations, artificial Christmas trees and more
- More gift wrap, basket wrap, tissue paper and more
- Wreaths, nutcrackers, holiday decor and more
If you are doing any additional shopping while you are there (and who isn’t?), check out this month’s full home mailer coupon match ups. You can also read about my favorite things to pick up at Costco here.
What are your favorite seasonal/winter items to pick up at Costco?
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!