Costco has been seriously rolling out the Halloween goodies for the last few weeks or so. If you haven’t checked out their selection in past years, this may be the time to start. They have tons of great candy deals (ranging from seriously indulgent to semi-healthy) and costumes galore. The only downfall is that they stock a limited amount and once they are gone, they usually don’t come back. If you see something you like while you’re in the store, I wouldn’t hesitate.
Here are just a few of the items I found at my local store:
Trick or Treat
- Kirkland Signature Funhouse Treats (92 oz) just $13.59
- All Chocolate Bag (150 ct, 90 oz) just $14.69 or less than $.10/candy
- Mars Halloween Candy Fun Size (175 ct) on sale $15.99 or $.09/candy (limit 1)
- Black Forest Halloween Fruit Snacks (80 ct) just $9.99 or $.12/snack
- Tree Top or Welch’s Fruit Snacks just $10.59 – $10.99
- Fireman, SWAT team costumes and more just $24.99
- Superhero, princess, cheerleader costumes and more around $16
If you are doing any additional shopping while you are there (and who isn’t?), check out this month’s full home mailer coupon match ups. You can also read about my favorite things to pick up at Costco here.
What are your favorite holiday items to pick up at Costco?
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!