iBotta has launched with a ton of great new features! I already have the app installed on my phone, all I had to do was update to the newest version and all the new features were available.
On top of the standard grocery offers, they are offering some fun new “bonus” offers. For example, right now on my phone, I have an April Showers offer. If I redeem 4 offers before the end of April, I will receive an extra $.50 in my iBotta account. Under your main menu, click the “Bonuses” tab.
Under your main menu, click the “Store Extras” tab. You will find additional store-exclusive offers on various products. Currently, I have Target and Walmart listed on my phone.
What is iBotta?
iBotta is a really fun app for iPhone and Android users and is a super easy way to save even more money at your favorite stores. I have been using it for a few months now and it is really user-friendly and super easy.
It is available at tons of different stores, including Target, Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer, Fred Meyer, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Stop & Shop, Pick ‘n Save, Dominicks, Fry’s, Smith’s, ShopRite, Dillons, H-E-B, Publix, King Soopers, Ralphs, Vons, Duane Reade.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a FREE iBotta account (super easy)
- Download the app on your device through your app store
- Scroll through the app, choose the products you are interested in and “learn” about the products by taking polls, watching short videos or reading a fact
- Purchase the exact item listed on the app, click “Redeem”, follow the instructions and take a picture of your receipt (super easy, they walk you through it)
- Once you hit $5 in your account, you will be paid through your PayPal account
If you are new to iBotta, for a limited time only, you will get a $2 bonus in your account when you redeem 2 offers in the first 2 weeks after signing up.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!