For the last several months, I (Emilie) have been attending the most amazing “Body Back” boot camp in Seattle. I have been to several boot camps and while all of them gave me a great workout, none were comfortable or affordable enough for me to go back regularly.
Hilary Norcross, the trainer leading the class is encouraging, patient, and TOUGH! I have worked out with men and women at all levels and ages and never have I had such a consistent, intense and results focused class. The way that she interacts with and encourages women right where they are at is just amazing. She somehow challenges every body whether they just ran a marathon or just had their third baby and haven’t worked out in years. She keeps the classes small and is able to work with everybody individually in each class. And…she’s offering a free intro class if you’ve been looking for a fun, safe, and effective place to workout that fits in to a busy schedule.
I have been most thankful for her flexibility. Because of my husband’s CRAZY work schedule that is always changing, I am not able to be super consistent. Because she offers different times/locations and allows me to buy ten classes at a time and use them as I can, it works for our family. And she never gives me a hard time when she hasn’t seen me for a couple weeks. My hope is that my husband gets more consistency at work and I can drop my gym membership and just do Body Back 2-3x a week!
Join us for your first Body Back class free, presented by Strength In Neutral Fitness, a results based workout program for moms of any age. Workouts are based on full body functional movements done at high-intensity intervals and maximum effort training targeting core muscles with efficient powerful exercises.
Two programs available:
- Kick start your fitness with an 8 week session including before and after assessments, food rehab and/or plan, two HIIT (high intensity interval training) classes per week, and motivational coaching.
- Purchase a class pass and drop in to any class for a complete cardio, strength, and core workout.
- Monday/Thursday at 7pm at Gift of Grace Church, Wallingford (Seattle)
- Tuesday/Thursday at 6am at Discovery House, Wallingford (Seattle)
- Outdoor summer location: Greenlake (Seattle)
Contact Info for Strength in Neutral Fitness:
- Email: hilarynorcross@
- Phone: 303/807-0057
- Strength in Neutral Facebook Page
- Twitter: @
Please let me know if you have any questions or if you are planning to join one of the intro classes and I’ll try to meet you there! Tell Hilary that This Beautiful Frugal Life sent you.