iBotta is a really fun new app for iPhone and Android users and is a super easy way to save even more money at your favorite stores. I was a little wary of trying one more “electronic saving” option, but this one is very user-friendly and really, really easy.
iBotta is currently available to use on the following devices:
- iPhone 3GS or newer
- iPod Touch 4th Generation and newer
- iPad 2 & iPad 3
It is available at the following stores: Target, Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer, Fred Meyer, Winco, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Stop & Shop, Pick ‘n Save, Dominicks, Fry’s, Smith’s, ShopRite, Dillons, H-E-B, Publix, King Soopers, Ralphs, Vons, Duane Reade.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a FREE iBotta account (super easy)
- Download the app on your device through your app store
- Scroll through the app, choose the products you are interested in and “learn” about the products by taking polls, watching short videos or reading a fact
- Purchase the exact item listed on the app, click “Redeem”, follow the instructions and take a picture of your receipt (super easy, they walk you through it)
- Once you hit $5 in your account, you will be paid through your PayPal account
For a limited time only, you will get a bonus $2 FREE in your account as part of the Newbie Bonus.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!