iBotta is a really fun new app for iPhone and Android users and is a super easy way to save even more money at your favorite stores including Rite Aid, Winco, Walmart, Target, Fred Meyer and more.
I’ve mentioned this app recently, but I wanted to highlight it one more time before the FREE $5 bonus was no longer available. Sign up now and if you successfully redeem your first offer by January 17th, you will automatically receive an extra $5 in your account.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a FREE iBotta account (super easy)
- Download the app on your device through your app store
- Scroll through the app, choose the products you are interested in and “learn” about the products by taking polls, watching short videos or reading a fact
- Purchase the exact item listed on the app, click “Redeem”, follow the instructions and take a picture of your receipt (super easy, they walk you through it)
- Once you hit $5 in your account, you will be paid through your PayPal account
Thanks for the heads up, Frugal Living NW!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!