At Amazon, for just $9.99 you can get the Weigh Masters ProChef Kitchen Scale. This is 67% off the original price of $29.99.
Last week we posted a great deal on this Cuisaid Food Scale for $14.99 and it is still available. That one is at a larger discount but if you are trying to keep your out of pocket low, $9.99 is the lowest I’ve seen on a food scale!
This morning, Melody & I were texting back and forth about how much we love our food scales and all the things we use them for. It went like this:
- Melody: “How did I ever bake before my food scale?”
- Emilie: “Seriously, how did I live, I love that thing.”
- Melody: “I’ve been measuring everything wrong my whole life.”
- Emilie: “You are not going to believe what I did today with my food scale. I measured an envelope in ounces and saved myself a trip to the post office. Well, actually I was short a stamp so I didn’t save a trip, but it was really close.”
- Melody: “So close.”
- Emilie: “Okay, off to the post office with three kids. Bye.”
Can you tell we’ve been friends for 25 years?
Shipping is free with Amazon Prime or with a qualifying $25 purchase.
Please remember: Amazon prices can change very quickly. Please verify that the price is the same as what I post before purchasing. As of 1/14/12 at 1:54 PM, this listed price was accurate.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!