Nordstrom is currently having their Half-Yearly Sale for Men. As you know from previous posts, lots of deals are to be found at higher end stores. Click here for a post with some tips I have for shopping at Nordstrom. This stuff sells out fast, as soon as the sizes are gone. They do not get more and sometimes they only have a handful of an item in a certain size. As always, you get free shipping and returns.
They have a ton of items that are seriously discounted, but I’ll highlight a few of my favorites.
- Topman Accessories – All 50% off and the prices were low to start! This watch is just $14.98 + free shipping. They have bags, gloves, jewelry, ties, hats and more.
- Volcom T-Shirts - 33% off starting at $13.40. I love the colors, fit and price of these!
- 1901 Plaid Shirts – 33% off starting at $24.75. If my hubby wore these shirts everyday, I would not complain. I love, love, love them. The 1901 Cotton Poplin in Purple Plaid is my dream man shirt. Did I just say that?
- Vans Shoes – 33% off starting at $30.11. If you have a loyal Vans fan in your house, they have some cool colors & styles on sale. Most sizes are still available.
- North Face Clothing & Accessories – Up to 33% off starting at $16.75. For brand loyal North Face fans, check out the prices and variety of styles.
Make sure and check out the entire sale section at Nordstrom and specifically the Half-Yearly Sale for Men. You can sort by department and price. Just a reminder that they always have free shipping, free returns and price adjust as long as the items are still available!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!