As I was racking my brain this weekend to figure out the last few people on my list to buy for (husband, dad and grandpa), I thought you all might have the same problem. They are always the hardest to buy for!
I’ve compiled a list of some things I looked through as I made my decision on what I would get this year. I won’t tell which I narrowed it down to (all were worthy!) so I don’t give away any of the surprises. I hope some of these ideas might help. All of them should arrive by Christmas.
- 2-year subscription to Beer Connoisseur Magazine – $20
- 1-year subscription to Men’s Journal – $6.88
- 1-year subscription to Field & Stream – $9.97
- A trip to the brewery + beer to bring home (Seattle) $18
- Chocolate or other yummy treats at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (Seattle) $15
- A Groupon to a favorite restaurant
- Hipster Glasses – $10 and up + free shipping
- MoleSkin Notebook – $9.60
- Clinique Skincare – starting at $12.50 + free shipping
- Timberland Texting Gloves – $18.50
- Ninja Flash Drive – $17.81
Gifts of Generosity
- A chicken? A goat? A cow? – $4 and up
- Time together with a detailed list of the fun things you get to do
- Donation to their favorite charity
You can always pick up one of my favorite gift ideas, the Amazon gift card. Since they quite literally sell everything, the guy on your list is bound to find something fantastic. They come in some really adorable gift boxes and have FREE one-day shipping.
Please share if you have any additional fantastic ideas, I’m sure we’re not the only ones out there who are needing some last-minute gift ideas!