As I use Amazon for the bulk of our holiday shopping, their shipping cutoff dates are pretty important to our family. We will most likely see some really fantastic deals over the final push towards the holiday, so I wanted you to be aware of how long you have to order to have your gifts delivered by Christmas.
- Tuesday 12/18 – Last day for FREE Super Saver Shipping with orders of $25 or more
- Wednesday 12/19 – Last day for standard shipping
- Thursday 12/20 – Last FULL day for 2-day shipping (FREE with Amazon Prime membership)
- Friday 12/21 – Last FULL day for 1-day shipping
- Friday 12/21 – Order by 4 PM PST for 2-day shipping
- Saturday 12/22 – Order by 12 PM PST for 1-day shipping
- Monday 12/24 – Last day for Local Express Delivery ($3.99, available in select cities)
Don’t forget about the super versatile Amazon gift card. They come in some really adorable gift boxes and have FREE one-day shipping. They are also available as printable or email options, so would make perfect super last -minute gifts.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!