Today on Living Social you can order 40 Shutterfly cards for $40. This is not the cheapest way to get your Christmas cards, but it is close. So, why am I posting it? This is the voucher I’m buying to get my cards. Sometimes the cheapest deal isn’t the best deal in my book. So let me tell you why I’m snagging this one:
- They have my favorite cards. I love them and you can’t beat $1 per card for the quality and choice of designs. The other higher-quality companies can’t beat $1 per card. Even with 30% off (currently the sale price at Shutterfly), I can’t get cards for less than $1.39 in the amount I need (50-74).
- Shutterfly lets you stack codes. Because they almost always have a free shipping option if you spend over $30, I’ll wait until one is available and the shipping would be free.
- Because you can stack codes (and I need more than 40 cards), I’ll be able to use other discount codes to get the additional cards I need at a discount. I’ll also tag on the photo books I’m creating for gifts.
- In past years I’ve purchased 10 here, 20 there from cheap-o sites and the stress it caused me to create multiple designs and deal with multiple uploads wasn’t worth it. So, this year I’m trading in a few bucks to save myself a few tears.
- You can pick ANY design for $1 per card. I’m so excited to not be limited in the designs I can pick because I pre-bought a set amount of cards and am not trying to find the least expensive one.
How to order:
- Sign up or sign in to Living Social
- Buy your voucher
The fine print:
* Limit 1 per billing address
* Entire value must be used in a single visit
* Expires December 7, 2012
* This offer cannot be transferred to another Shutterfly Account
* Shipping and handling are not included
* Valid for 40 5×7 flat stationery cards or 40 5×7 folded greeting cards at Shutterfly.com
What do you think? Do you ever pay a few extra dollars to get something you love and create less stress?
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!