If you live in the Seattle area or are heading there for the holidays, Groupon has a great deal on the Ride the Duck Holiday Tour. You get a 40-minute holiday tour for two for just $15. This is a shorter version than the regular tour and you don’t go in the water. Thank goodness, it’s freezing.
We Rode the Duck this summer and it was so fun, by far the best tour like this I’ve ever done. The driver/guide was hilarious and you couldn’t help but laugh out loud at the funny jokes and songs. I also loved getting the history of the city. I’ve lived here for 10 years and didn’t know much of the stuff that they discussed. So fun!
The fine print:
* Expires Dec 30, 2012
* Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts
* 72 hr advance reservation required via email; subject to availability and weather
* Not valid on Fridays or Saturdays
* Not valid 12/7, 12/24-12/25 or 12/31
* Seating is assigned; groups must book together to sit together
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!