Just a quick reminder that Groupon still has this fantastic deal available: Buy a $20 voucher to The Body Shop for only $10. The voucher doesn’t expire until December 20th, so this would be a great way to save on some holiday gifts.
I LOVE, love, love The Body Shop products. They are such high quality, but can be on the pricey side. This is such an amazing way to save money at a wonderful store. I’m so excited about this deal! My Mom bought this the last time it came around and was able to get some great deals by combining with in-store specials.
There are several locations in Seattle and one in the Northtown Mall in Spokane, but I also learned that we now have a store at the Columbia Center Mall in Tri-Cities! Shows how little I actually go to the mall in my own town, as one of my readers had to let me know. I’m excited!
Here’s how to take advantage of this deal:
- If you are new to Groupon, sign up here
- If you are already a member, sign in here
- Click “Buy” and purchase your voucher
- You will receive a printable voucher to take in with you
The fine print:
* Expires 12/20/2012
* Limit 3 per person, 1 per visit
* In-store use only
* May use with “Love Your Body Club” discount and with sale items
* Not valid towards gift cards or “Love Your Body” club card
* Valid at all United States store locations
* Not valid on Black Friday (11/23/12)
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!