Groupon has a great deal on a one-night stay at the Roosevelt Hotel in downtown Seattle. Pay $139 for one-night stay Sunday through Thursday or $159 for a one-night stay on Friday or Saturday.
This alone is an amazing price for a stay in downtown Seattle at a great hotel, but your purchase also includes a $40 dining credit to either Il Fornaio, Daily Grill or Purple Cafe and Wine Bar (one of Emilie’s favorites!). Taking into account the dining credit, you are paying as low as $99 to stay in a fantastic hotel!
You can combine up to 2 nights to make your stay longer. There are a few black-out dates, so be sure to check the fine print before you purchase.
- Sign up or sign in to Groupon
- Buy your voucher
- Call to make your reservation and enjoy your stay!
The fine print:
* Book by 12/21/12
* Valid for travel through 1/31/13
* Limit 2 per person + 1 additional as gift
* $2 Seattle tourism assessment fee + 15.6% tax not included
* Reservations required
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!