Update: This deal is now sold out.
Today on Living Social, you can snag an AMAZING deal on a one-night stay at the Salish Lodge overlooking Snoqualmie Falls, just half an hour outside of Seattle. For as low as $173, you will get a one-night stay, $25 breakfast voucher and a $50 spa treatment voucher towards a facial or massage. This is like getting the night stay for less than $100, which is a fantastic price for this hotel.
If you stay in June, you can upgrade to a River View Room based on availability. If you do purchase and can’t find a date that works, you can return the voucher within 30 days of purchase. There are a few black-out dates listed in the fine print, so make sure to check those first before buying.
- Sign up or sign in to Living Social
- Buy your voucher
- Call the hotel to make your reservation
The fine print:
* Reservations must be made before 7/31/1
* Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
* Taxes not included
* Breakfast credit must be used in the Dining Room
* Spa treatment requires advance reservations
* Promotional value expires 10/1/12
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!