Plum District has a fantastic deal available today: Pay just $20 for $40 worth of all-natural and organic products from Ecomom. If you are paying with a Visa card, use promo code visa10 to save an additional 10%, making your voucher just $18. Shipping is free with orders of $50 or more!
This site is great, they have tons of well-known brands like Plum Organics, Plan Toys, Babo Botanicals and even cloth diapers. Their prices are actually pretty reasonable, even without the voucher so this is a GREAT deal. This would be a great way to pick up some high quality and inexpensive gifts as well!
This would be a fantastic way to pick up some sunscreen for the coming summer. I have been starting to really pay attention to what is in our sunscreen (there seems to be 72,000 brands out there) and have been following the EWG’s Skin Deep list. They rank sunscreens from 0-10, with 0 being the lowest hazard rating and 10 the highest. Ecomom carries All Terrain and Episcencial sun care products, which are both ranked at a 2, which is in the low hazard range!
- Sign up or sign in to Plum District
- Use promo code visa10 if you are paying with a Visa
- Buy your voucher
- You will get a coupon code to use at Ecomom
Important fine print:
* Limited quantity available
* Limit 1 per person
* Expires 7/31/12
* May not be combined with other offers
* Limit 1 voucher use per order
* Voucher must be used in full
* Can not be used towards Revolution Foods or GroVia products
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!