Yoke’s Fresh Friday Sale (4/20)

by Melody on April 18, 2012

Yoke’s Fresh Markets is having another fabulous Fresh Friday sale, running all day Friday April 20th.  Click here for more information and to see your local ad.

Broccoli Crowns or Cauliflower on sale $.58/lb

Extra Large Hothouse Tomatoes on sale $.98/lb

Fresh Express Salads (9-12 oz) on sale $1.67

Bolthouse Farms Baby Cut Carrots (2 lb) on sale $2

Well-Pict Strawberries (2 lb) on sale $3.98

Washington Grown Fuji or Pink Lady Apples (5 lb) on sale $2.98 ($.59/lb)

USDA Certified Hereford Ground Beef (93/7) on sale $2.99/lb

USDA Certified Hereford Beef T-Bone Steaks on sale $6.99/lb

Coke products (6 pack) on sale $2.35 (first 4)

Donut Holes (1 dozen) on sale BOGO (2/$3.49)

Other deals worth considering (deals run through 4/24):

Jumbo Haas Avocados on sale $1.25

Radishes or Green Onions on sale $.50

Earthbound Farms Organic Salad (8 oz) on sale $2.50
Use $.75/1 coupon (Day 17)
$1.75 each after coupon

Earthbound Farms Organic Mini Peeled Carrots (1 lb) or Celery Hearts on sale $1.67

Western Farms Hearth Bread on sale $1.25

Franz Hearth Bread (24-26 oz) on sale $2.50

Fresh Boneless Fryer Breasts on sale $1.87/lb

John Morrell All-Beef Jumbo Franks (16 oz) on sale $1.50

Fletcher’s Day Break Bacon (16 oz) on sale $2.29

Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips (4.5 oz) on sale $1.99
Use $1/1 coupon
$.99 each after coupon

Kashi GoLean Cereal on sale $2.98
Use $2/1 coupon (75 points on Recyclebank)
$.98 each after coupon

Western Family Yogurt (32 oz) on sale $1.99

Darigold Sour Cream (24 oz) on sale $2.50
*Just slightly more per ounce than Costco’s price

V05 Shampoo or Conditioner on sale $.78

Don’t forget to like Yoke’s on Facebook for some spectacular bonus deals!

Trina April 18, 2012 at 9:31 pm

I like that you have a Yoke’s post! (Are you shopping there sometimes now?) I was just there today! The Food Tastes Good chips in Pasco were not the size in the ad, and not on sale. And I didn’t find out about the .75 Earthbound Farm coupon until after I got home. But you could use it on the celery or the carrots too! There were a few boxes of Earthbound salad that had $1 off 2 coupons on them.

Melody April 18, 2012 at 9:35 pm

It’s not really close to my house, but they sell the milk that we get there so I’ve been looking into it a little more. It’s such a great option for those that aren’t really that into couponing, especially with their Fresh Friday sales!

I did look at the EB coupon and it specified Power Greens. Was there another one that I missed?

Trina April 18, 2012 at 10:08 pm

The text on my coupon says for any Earthbound Farms organic product!

Trina April 18, 2012 at 10:09 pm

And since they take competitor grocery store coupons, I do that a lot at Yoke’s too.

Lora April 18, 2012 at 9:36 pm

I want to CRY because I missed their last huge cereal sale! They have gluten free cereal, organic cereal, and regular cereal for $1.78 (I think!) a box! Have you heard about their cereal sale? I’ve been trying to watch for it again….

Melody April 18, 2012 at 9:37 pm

I actually went last time, I think it was a couple months ago? I got a great deal on Nature’s Path cereal! I’m going to “try” to add in some Yoke’s posts so I’ll keep an eye out!

Lora April 18, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Oh cool! Thanks! I can’t believe I missed it!!

Stephanie April 19, 2012 at 4:53 am

LOVE the Yokes post! Thank You!

Renee D. April 19, 2012 at 8:36 am

I live up the street from Yoke’s and shop there fairly regularly (when I just need something in a hurry). Feel free to let me know if you need me to price-check anything and I’m happy to check.

Melody April 19, 2012 at 2:03 pm