Groupon has a fantastic deal starting today: For as low as $23, you can buy boxes of organic produce from Full Circle Farms. I have friends who have tried Full Circle and they rave about their produce.
- For $23, you get two mini Seed boxes of organic produce, designed for one to two people with 15–20 servings (a $45.90 value)
- For $28, you get two small Sprout boxes of organic produce, designed for two to four people with 20–25 servings (a $55.90 value)
- For $35, you get two medium Garden boxes of organic produce, designed for three to five people with 30–40 servings (a $69.90 value)
- For $45, you get two large Harvest boxes of organic produce, designed for three to six people with 45–55 servings (an $89.90 value)
This deal is good for new Full Circle customers who live in an area that they deliver or can pick-up. To find out if you are in a delivery area, click here (tons of areas in and around Seattle).
I have seen this deal come up several times, but it is usually only for one box of produce. If you have been holding out on trying this service, now is the time to fully take advantage!
- Sign up or sign in to Groupon
- Choose your produce option
- Buy your voucher
The fine print:
* Expires 8/1/12
* Limit 1 per household, may buy 1 additional as gifts
* Valid for new Full Circle customers only
* Credit card required at sign-up, automatic renewal unless canceled
Thanks Coupon Connections!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!