UPDATE: Emilie confirmed for us that you CAN stack the 10% code with the Plum District voucher and it can be used towards shipping. Add 4 FuzziBunz cloth diapers to your cart, use promo code SHOPMOM875 and your voucher you just bought from Plum District. Pay shipping and possibly some tax and you will pay right around $10 per diaper! Leave a comment if you have questions, it is a little complicated.
Plum District has a great deal available today: Buy a $50 voucher to Zulily for just $35. For new and existing members of Plum District, you can use your $5 credit to drop your price down to just $30. Zulily is a flash sale site that already offers discounts on great brands for moms, babies and children.
There are two options to claim your $5 credit:
- From the main deal page, you will see an option to “like ” Plum District on Facebook. Once you “like” them, you can claim your coupon. Once your code is generated, copy that code into the box provided at checkout.
- In the top right corner, you will see an option to “Claim your city, Claim your code”. You will “like” the Plum District page of your nearest city or region and follow the same steps as above.
To take advantage of this deal:
- Sign up or sign in to Plum District
- Click the “Buy Now” or “Make it Mine” button
- Enter your promo code in the box provided
- Buy your voucher
The fine print does state that the voucher can’t be combined with other offers, but Hip 2 Save is reporting that you CAN stack the voucher with promo code SHOPMOM875 to save an additional 10% off. You should be able to use your voucher towards shipping as well. There is a fantastic sale on FuzziBunz that launched today, this voucher would make for an AMAZING deal.
The fine print:
* Voucher must be used in 1 transaction
* Expires 6/7/12
You do have to register for a free Zulily account to see the available products. Sign up here if you want to check it out first before buying your voucher.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!