We were sorely in need of something fresh in this house after all the Halloween candy, so I made a “refill the fridge” trip this evening to pick up salad ingredients and some fresh fruit. I also wanted to check out the fabulous Mix & Match promotion and was not disappointed!
There are TONS of items included in this promotion, basically for every 10 items you purchase, you save an additional $.50 off per item.
(5) Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup $.99
(2) International Delight Creamer (32 oz) $2.49
(2) Seattle’s Best Coffee (12 oz) $5.99
Annie’s Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Pasta $1.19
- $5 instant savings
- $1/5 Campbell’s coupon
- (2) $.55/1 International Delight coupon
- (2) $1/1 Seattle’s Best coupon
- $.50/1 Annie’s coupon from home mailer
$13.50 for all items after coupons and instant savings
I also picked up 2 Muir Glen Tomato Paste at $.99 each, used 2 $.75/1 coupons and paid just $.24 each! Not pictured was a bag of $.50 clearance bag of candy corn that I’m going to use to make these Candy Corn Cookies. Because I need more sugar in the house.
Here are also a few Cars 2 deals I found:
Cars 2 Character Cars BOGO (2/$4.49)
- 10% off bonus coupon from weekly ad
$2 each after coupon
*We bought Finn McMissile and Francesco Bernoulli
Kellogg’s fruit snacks are included in the Mix & Match promotion. If you buy as part of the promo, they are just $1.69. Look for specially marked boxes with $5/1 Cars 2 Blu-Ray Combo Pack or DVD coupons. Use the coupon to snag this deal:
Cars 2 DVD $14.99
- $7 off Kraft Mac n’ Cheese (5-pack) and Juicy Juice (8-pack) w/ in-store coupon
- $5/1 coupon from Kellogg’s fruit snacks
$9.99 for all items after coupon
Don’t forget to check out the rest of this week’s deals. I’d love to hear what kind of deals you’ve been finding!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!