- Danielle won the Totally Together organizer/planner from Stephanie O’ Dea
- Carissa, Tasha and Andrea each won 25 holiday cards from Shutterfly
Thank you to everyone who entered, these giveaways are so much fun for me to offer. Stay tuned for more!
I have only been using the planner for a few weeks now, but somehow have managed to turn my home around, just by changing a few simple things.
- I always put our dishes in the dishwasher right away, but usually let the ones that needed to be hand-washed hang out in the sink. I’d then get to the end of the day and have an overflowing sink! I now wash everything after each meal, which takes just a few minutes each time, instead of 30 minutes at night.
- I force myself to finish at least one load of laundry per day, which means washed, dried and (almost) put away.
- Instead of outrageously stressing about how dirty our shower gets, I picked up a cheap scrub brush at Rite Aid and starting scrubbing the shower each morning WHILE I’M IN IT. Brilliant. Takes a few extra seconds each day and I have a cleaner shower than I’ve ever had since we’ve lived in this house.
There are so many simple, basic and easy to incorporate tips like this in the planner. I don’t always get everything done each day or each week, but I feel like I at least have a plan and something keeping me accountable.
Your comments on the giveaway post also made me feel like I’m not alone. We all seem to struggle with the same things: Finding time to get organized, never-ending dishes and laundry, clutter, junk, you name it. I really felt like this planner would be just one more thing for me to try and find time for, but so far it’s been pretty seamless.
A HUGE thanks to Stephanie O’ Dea for not only writing this amazing book, but generously providing a copy for this giveaway!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, you are supporting this blog. Thanks!