Rite Aid weekly deals: 6/5 – 6/11

by Melody on June 4, 2011

* New to Rite Aid shopping?  Check out my Rite Aid 101 post.
* Print a copy of Rite Aid’s coupon policy to carry with you while shopping

Keep in mind that Rite Aid has updated their coupon policy.  I have reflected all changes in the match ups below, including the fact that you can only use one “cents off” coupon on a BOGO promotion.

In order to get the sale prices in the ad, you must have a Wellness+ card. Go here to sign up online or you can easily sign up in store.

Total purchase coupons:

$1 off $1 purchase or more Video Values coupon
Check your receipts for a survey code that will allow you to print a $3 off $15 coupon

FREE AND MONEYMAKING DEALS

Veet depilatories (prices starting at $5.99)
Buy 2
- (2) $3/1 printables (“like” on Facebook, click on Day 1 on the 28 Days of Beautiful tab) OR
- (2) $2/1 printable
Stack with $2/1 in-ad coupon
Stack with $1/1 Video Values coupon here
Receive $5 +UP Reward
FREE + up to $2 moneymaker after reward!

* These should ring up with your Wellness+ discount, so up to a $4.42 moneymaker after reward

Blink Tears $7.99
- $2/1 (5-22 RP) OR
- $1.50/1 printable
Submit for $7.99 SCR
FREE + up to $2 moneymaker!

Crest toothpaste (select varieties)
Oral-B Stages, Advantage Plus or 3D manual toothbrush $2.57

- $1/1 Crest (P&G Everyday Savings coupon booklet) or .75/1 (6-5 PG)
- $1/1 Oral-B manual toothbrush (P&G Everyday Savings coupon booklet)
Receive $1.60 +UP Reward (limit 2)
FREE after reward!

Oral-B CrossAction power toothbrush or refill 2-ct $5.99
- $3/1 Oral-B adult battery toothbrush (6-5 PG)
Receive $2.99 +UP Reward (limit 4)
FREE after reward!

American Greetings cards (prices starting at $1.29)
Buy 3
- $1/3 printable (excludes .99 cards)
Receive $3 +UP Reward (limit 2)
FREE after reward!

* These should ring up with your Wellness+ discount, so up to a 90 cent moneymaker

SINGLE CHECK REBATE ITEMS
(Limit one per household, unless otherwise noted.  Rebate list here.)

Maalox 12 oz or 30-ct
Ex-Lax 24-ct
Gas-X 16-20 ct $4.99
- $1/1 Gas-X (4-17 SS) or printable
- $1/1 or $2.50/2 Maalox (4-17 SS)
Submit for $2 SCR
As low as $1.99!

Kingsford charcoal Original 16.6 lb or Matchlight 12.5 lb $9.99
– $1/1 any Kingsford product (Albertsons Summertime coupon booklet)
Submit for $3 SCR
$5.99!

+UP REWARDS ITEMS
(Limits on each +UP Reward item are noted.  If there isn’t a limit set in the ad, I’m assuming multiples will print.)

Pampers diapers or Easy ups $8.97
- $1.50/1 (6-5 PG)
Receive $2 +UP Reward (limit 2)
$5.47 each after reward!

* If you have a $3 off $15 survey coupon, buy 2 packs and pay $3.97 each after rewards

* Spend $15 on Tugaboos, get $5 +UP Reward (limit 4)

All Tugaboos BOGO 50% off

• Tugaboos jumbo pack diapers $8.99
  • Tugaboos training pants $9.99
  • Tugaboos mega pack diapers $13.99
  • Tugaboos overnights $9.49

DEAL SCENARIO

Purchase:
(2) Tugaboos mega pack diapers $13.99 (one will ring up $6.99)

Subtotal: $20.99
Receive $5 +UP Reward
$7.99 each after reward or 13 cents per diaper for size 3!

Gillette Fusion ProGlide power or manual razor $9.97
- $4/1 (6-5 PG)
Receive $4 +UP Reward (limit 2)
$1.97 after reward!

Venus disposable razors 3-pack
Venus Embrace, ProSkin or Spa Breeze razor $8.99
- $2/1 (6-5 PG)
Receive $3 +UP Reward (limit 2)
$3.99 each after reward!

Physician’s Formula bronzers BOGO (psa $12.95)
* Spend $20 on participating products, get $5 +UP Reward
Buy 4 (two will be free)
- (2) $1/1 any Physician’s Formula (3-20, 4-17 or 5-22 SS)
Stack with $2/1 Video Values coupon (May)
Receive $5 +UP Reward
As low as $4.23 each after reward!

* There were tons of bronzers at my local store with $3 peelies.  If you can find these, you will pay as low as $3.23 each

Cover Girl cosmetics BOGO 50% off
* Spend $20, get $5 +UP Reward
- $2/1 Nature Luxe Silk foundation (Parade magazine, April 10 or 24)
- $5/2 Nature Luxe products (6-5 PG)
- $1/1 any Cover Girl product (P&G Everyday Savings coupon booklet) or (6-5 PG)

Lowest prices I found in-store:

• Browmaker eye liner $3.59
  • Lipslicks $4.65
  • Single blush or Cheekers $4.39
  • Nature Luxe foundation $13.99

DEAL SCENARIO

Purchase:
(2) Cover Girl Nature Luxe foundation $13.99 (one will ring up $6.99)

Subtotal: $20.98
- $5/2 Nature Luxe products (6-5 PG)
Receive $5 +UP Reward
$5.49 each after reward!

Neutrogena cosmetics 40% off
* Spend $30, get $10 +UP Reward (limit 2)
- $3/1 any Neutrogena cosmetic (All You, May 2011)

Prices I found in-store:

• Single eyeliner $7.99 ($4.79 after discount)
  • Healthy Volume mascara $8.49 ($5.09 after discount)

Tena pads, guards or underwear $12.99
- $1/1 (4-17 SS)
Stack with $2/1 Video Values coupon here
Receive $3 +UP Reward (limit 2)
$6.99 each after reward!

Caltrate 600 60-150 ct BOGO 50% off
* Caltrate 600 60-ct $9.49
Buy 2
- (2) $2/1 (5-15 RP) OR
- (2) $1/1 printable
Receive $2 +UP Reward
$4.12 each after reward!

Cortizone 10 $4.99
- $1/1 (5-1 SS)
Receive $1 +UP Reward
$2.99 after reward!

* Spend $30 on participating P&G items, get $10 +UP Reward (limit 1 offer)

Prilosec OTC 42-ct $25
- $1/1 any Prilosec OTC (6-5 PG)

Duracell batteries AA or AAA 10-pack, C or D 4-pack or 9V 2-pack $5
- $1/1 Duracell 8-pack or larger (P&G Everyday Savings coupon booklet)

Gillette disposable razors BOGO 50% off (excludes Venus Embrace 3-ct)
* Daisy 12+1 ct package $9.99

Secret Flawless, Scent Expressions or Fresh Effects $3.50
- $1/1 any Secret (P&G Everyday Savings coupon booklet)
- Free Secret body spray wyb (2) Scent Expressions (6-5 PG)

Gillette invisible solid or gel $3.50
- BOGO Gillette deodorant (5-15 RP)
- $1/1 Gillette deodorant (6-5 PG)

Old Spice Fresh Collections deodorant
Gillette or Old Spice body wash $3.50
- $1/1 Old Spice deodorant (P&G Everyday Savings coupon booklet)
- $1/2 Old Spice products (6-5 PG)
- BOGO Gillette bodywash (6-5 PG, up to $4.99)
- $2/1 Gillette body wash (5-15 RP)
- Free Old Spice body wash wyb Old Spice deodorant (6-5 PG, up to $4.99)

Buy Gillette ProGlide, Fusion or Venus cartridge refill 4-12 ct, get Fusion, Series or Satin Care shave gel FREE
- $1/1 Gillette Fusion shave prep (6-5 PG)
- Free Olay hand & body lotion wyb Venus refills (6-5 PG, up to $7)

DEAL SCENARIO

Purchase:
(4) Gillette body wash $3.50
(2) Old Spice body wash $3.50
(2) Old Spice deodorant $3.50
Gillette deodorant $3.50

Subtotal: $31.50
- (2) BOGO Gillette body wash (6-5 PG, will deduct $7)
- (2) $2/1 Gillette body wash (5-15 RP)
- (2) Free OS body wash wyb OS deodorant (6-5 PG, will deduct $7)
- $1/2 Old Spice products (6-5 PG)
- $1/1 Gillette deodorant (6-5 PG)
Pay $11.50 + receive $10 +UP Reward

Bottom line: Like paying 17 cents per item after reward!

* Spend $25 on participating products, get $10 +UP Reward (limit 2)

Zyrtec 12-14 ct (priced around $14.99)
- $2/1 Zyrtec 12-ct+ (4-10 RP) OR
- $2.50/1 Zyrtec 12-ct+ (5-1 RP)
Stack with $1/1 Video Values coupon here
As low as $11.49
* Participating item in Rite Aid Allergy Rewards (must register Wellness+ card before any purchases)

Visine 15mL (psa $4.99)
- $1/1 any Visine (3-13 or 4-10 RP)
As low as $3.99

* Buy two participating items, get $2 +UP Reward (limit 1 offer)

Some prices I found in-store:

Dial bar soap 3-pack BOGO (reg price $2.99)
Coast bar soap 3-pack BOGO (reg price $2.79)
Buy 2
Receive $2 +UP Reward (limit 1)
As low as 39 cents each!

Dial hand soap 9.375 oz BOGO (reg price $2.29)
Buy 2
Receive $2 +UP Reward (limit 1)
15 cents each!

Spend $30 on Aveeno skin, bath, first aid, suncare or baby care, get $10 +UP Reward
* Limit 2 offers per household
* These items will ring up with your Wellness+ discount, so make sure your total is over $30 after your discount
* You can stack any of these items with the $1.50/1 in-ad coupon, but it is limit one per transaction
* Participating items in the “Spend $50, get $15 +UP Reward” running through 7/26

Aveeno suncare
- $3/2 or $1.50/1 Active Naturals sun protection (5-15 RP)
- $2/1 Aveeno sun protection printable
Stack with $1/1 Aveeno sun care Video Values coupon here

Aveeno skincare or bath
- $1/1 Daily Moisturizing Lotion 12 or 18 oz printable
- B2G1 Positively Nourishing wash or lotion printable

Aveeno baby
- $1/1 Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief product printable

Spend $30 on Neutrogena skin, bath or sun care products, get $10 +UP Reward
* Limit 2 offers per household

Neutrogena suncare
- $1/1 (3-27 SS or 5-8 SS, regional)
- $2/1 printable
Stack with $1/1 Neutrogena sun care Video Values coupon here

Neutrogena skincare
- $1/1 Neutrogena Naturals or Healthy Defense printable
- $2/1 Neutrogena Men’s printable
- Free Naturals lip balm wyb Naturals product printable

OTHER WEEKLY DEALS

Nature Made vitamins BOGO (psa $5.29)
Buy 2
- $1/1 any Nature Made printable
As low as $2.15 each!

Sundown vitamins BOGO (psa $3.49)
Buy 2
- $1/1 printable or (5-15 RP)
As low as $1.25 each!

Nature’s Bounty vitamins BOGO (psa $4.99)
Buy 2
- $1.50/2 printable
- $1/1 any Nature’s Bounty or $2/1 Your Life (6-5 RP)
As low as $1.75 each!

Disney Gummies vitamins BOGO (reg price $7.29)
Buy 2
- $1/1 (6-5 RP)
$3.15 each!
* I know we’ve seen these cheaper, but I still think this is a decent price if you need them.  Leave a comment if you know where to find them cheaper with the coupon (possibly Walmart?)

John Frieda Precision Foam hair color $9.99
- $3/1 (6-5 SS)
Stack with $3/1 Video Values coupon here
$3.99!

John Frieda Sheer Blonde (or other varieties) $4.99
- $2/1 (6-5 SS)
Stack with $1/1 Sheer Blonde Video Values coupon here
As low as $1.99!

Wonderful pistachios 8 oz $2.50
- $1/1 (3-20 SS)
$1.50 each!

Orbit gum .77
Buy 2
- $1/2 any Orbit (4-17 SS, regional)
Stack with .25/1 Video Values coupon here
15 cents each!

Stride gum .77
Buy 3
- $1/3 Stride gum (5-15 SS, regional)
- .50/1 Stride 2.0 Video Values coupon here
27 cents each!

Nestle Crunch single serve candy bar .50
Buy 3
- (2) .35/1 printable
- B2G1 printable
10 cents each!

Oxi-Clean spray 21.5 oz
Oxi-Clean Max Force power packs 10-ct or stick BOGO (psa $4.29)
Buy 2
- $3/2 Oxi-Clean pre-treater solutions (4-17 SS) or printable
As low as 65 cents each!

Rite Aid trash bags, scrubber sponges 2-3 pack or multi-eraser 2-pack BOGO
* I’ll have to check prices on these, but could be decent if you need to build your stock a little

Assorted summer dinnerware, water bottles and picnic accessories 50% off
* Rite Aid actually has some really cute melamine dinnerware, should be worth checking out

Summer Value toys, inflatables, water balloons, pools and play balls BOGO

Buy $25 iTunes gift card, save $5 w/ in-ad coupon

Thanks to I Heart Rite Aid for the ad scan and Hot Coupon World for some of the coupon match ups.

Thanks to Happy Money Saver for some of the regional coupon listings.

All images are credited to I Heart Rite Aid.

Aubrey June 4, 2011 at 10:53 pm

I think I saw that Yakima and the Tri-Cities get the same coupon inserts but I don’t have $1/2 Orbit coupon from my 4/17 SS (Yakima Herald). Did anyone else get this coupon? Thanks for the match-ups, btw. You do an awesome job!

Melody June 5, 2011 at 3:37 am

Thank you for the sweet compliment! Our area didn’t get the Orbit either, I try to note when a coupon may be regional so hopefully you don’t spend too much time hunting for it. :)

Kristy June 5, 2011 at 1:31 am

I’m new to this “couponing” adventure. I had a question about the +up rewards. If I do multiple purchases…for instance, I do the deal where I purchase gillette and old spice (listed above) and get the $10 +up rewards, can I use that on my next purchase for that day?? Or is there a certain time frame for when those are good for? Thanks :)

Erica Hettwer June 5, 2011 at 1:53 am

Kristy~Yep! You can roll your +up rewards into your next transaction, there’s no time restriction. :)

Melody June 5, 2011 at 3:38 am

Thanks for answering Erica!

BTW, I just updated the Gillette/Old Spice scenario with an additional coupon I found. 17 cents each now after +UP Reward!

Donna June 5, 2011 at 5:29 am

Can we also use the buy one get one Gillette Deodorant
Coupon that is next to the $2.00 off one?

Melody June 5, 2011 at 5:31 am

You can, you’d just have to buy an additional deodorant. But you might as well add an extra one on to your purchase as you’d be getting it free with the coupon anyway!

Shannon June 5, 2011 at 3:55 pm

My RiteAid did not have a single Nestle crunch bar in the store!

Shannon June 5, 2011 at 5:44 pm

When I was at my Rite Aid the other day, I was doing one of those buy $x and get $x in UP rewards. I had over enough product to qualify plus some coupons. But the register deducted my coupons from the total so I didn’t meet the qualifying amount anymore. I was wondering if this was always the case? Because in your deal scenario with the Gillette and Old Spice, it doesn’t seem like that was taken into account…am I going crazy?? HAHA

Melody June 5, 2011 at 5:55 pm

It has always been my experience that you just have to reach the total BEFORE coupons, as in the Gillette/Old Spice scenario. The only thing I can think of in your case is maybe your Wellness+ discount kicked in? Sometimes on those “Spend X, get X +UP Reward” deals, the items are not on sale and will ring up with your discount. If you were going off the shelf price to get up to the total, your discount would take you under. Does that make sense?

Shannon June 5, 2011 at 5:59 pm

Weird! I actually don’t have a Wellness discount yet. I asked the cashier about it and she told me the coupons came off the total. But I do seem to remember it working before, so I wonder if there was a change at some point? Or maybe it is a Western Washington thing? It is kind of frustrating and makes the deals not quite as great.

Brenelly June 6, 2011 at 5:54 am

You can call customer service. They have always sent my rewards by mail when something like that happens.

Sherry June 5, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Thank you for posting these deals and doing the deal senarios! They help so much! Makes couponing much easier to do! I really appreciate it!

Melody June 5, 2011 at 9:32 pm

Glad to help Sherry, I’m happy it makes things easier for you. I know how overwhelming it can all be!

Miss Jay June 5, 2011 at 7:04 pm

Shannon,
I have had mixed success with the ‘spend X get Y’ promotions at Rite Aid. Sometimes they work, and sometimes they don’t. Whenever they don’t the cashiers tell me it’s because the coupons dropped my total, though that doesn’t really make sense. If it doesn’t print and they aren’t willing to give me the credit anyway, I usually just apologize for the mix up, and ask to return the items.

I also wanted to mention there is a $4.99 SCR (limit 2!) on select John Freida full repair style products. The ‘lift foam’ is on sale this week for $4.99 and the 6/5 SS has $2/1 any JF coupons, turning this into a nice little moneymaker.

Melody June 5, 2011 at 9:33 pm

I did see the John Frieda deal, but the rebate was so exclusive, I didn’t think any of the products were included in the $4.99 sale. Glad to hear it worked out!

Michelle Zaehring June 6, 2011 at 12:41 am

Hi, thanks for the awesome run down on deal scenarios. Just wanted to give a heads up that I purchased the Tugaboos deal (2 Mega Packs at $13.99, BOGO 50% off) and the $5 UP reward (with purchase of $15) did not ring up on my transaction. I consulted with the manager and he was able to credit me the $5, apparently sometimes the deals in the ads don’t make it into the computer system (?)

Katie June 6, 2011 at 1:54 am

I’m working on putting together my own spend $30 to get $10 UP+ deal and was considering including the ProGlide razor. Does anyone know if I’d still get the $4 UP+ (for the razor itself) as well as the $10 one for the package deal? Hope that makes sense…

Melody June 6, 2011 at 2:14 am

I don’t think the razor itself is included in the “Spend $30″ promo, just the refills. Check the tags in-store though as they might be an unadvertised participating product, but the ad just says refills. :(

Katie June 6, 2011 at 2:31 am

Melody, thanks for the fast reply! I just looked at the ad itself more closely and you’re right. I love the deal that you put together, but my hubby will only use antiperspirant/deo and I don’t want to get anything we won’t use. Plus, I’m really new to this and it’s a fun challenge trying to tweek deals to fit our needs best!

I just found your site today and it’s now bookmarked too! =D

Melody June 6, 2011 at 2:47 am

No problem! I used to love putting together my own scenarios and making my friends do them. Part of the reason I started the blog. :) Glad to have you here!

Jessica June 7, 2011 at 4:57 am

I am new to Rite-Aid shopping and I was wondering if the limit on the uprewards is per rewards card or per transaction? I goofed today and bought 2 crest toothpastes without using my coupons, but got the rewards for them.

Melody June 7, 2011 at 4:58 am

The limits are per card so you wouldn’t be able to buy any more and get the rewards. You could ask your store if they would do some kind of adjustment to your receipt and deduct your coupons, they have done that for a friend of mine in the past.

Heidi June 7, 2011 at 6:53 am

Jessica,
you could return the crest then rebuy it with the coupons. It would not matter that you would not get the rewards again because you already got them from the first time.
Melody,
Can you still get the P&G reward of $10 wyb $30. if you already did it last week. Is it new this week? And if we don’t have the $5 of $25 coupon you had we could use the $3 of $15. That wold still be better than nothing at all.

Melody June 7, 2011 at 12:38 pm

The only “Spend $30, get $10″ promo that I can find from last week was the Kimberly Clark (Huggies deal), so you are just fine to do the P&G this week!

Definitely use the $3 off $15. I was so lucky to get one of those elusive $5 off $25 coupons in the mail, but I also could have split my transactions and used two $3 off $15. This way I didn’t have to think as much. :)

Carrie Danielle June 8, 2011 at 9:02 am

Hi Melody! Just wanted to share my experience this week with Rite Aid’s awesome deals! One of my favs this week was the Neutrogena spend $30 get $10 up reward. So I did that and combined my coupons to get some sunless tanning stuff (since I’m ghostly white!) :) And was noticing after my 1st transaction that it was still counting everything towards the spend $50 get $15 up reward. So I bought one more bottle (with a few more coupons of course!) and got the other $15 reward too!! What an awesome deal right now for these expensive “special” items that I don’t really like to splurge on. So I ended up paying around $14 out of pocket & got $25 in up rewards!!! I’m fairly new to Rite Aid shopping but have been so happy with all of your hard work & match ups that make it easier for gals like us to reep the “rewards”!! :) Thank you!!

Melody June 8, 2011 at 11:48 am

I’m so glad you figured out a great scenario for the Neutrogena! I was trying to figure something out to take advantage of both rewards, but in those type of deals, it’s hard to know what individual products people will be wanting.

I’m so happy you were able to get things you use and that are generally WAY more expensive!

Marie June 10, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Hello :)
Thank u so much for all of the match ups each week!! I went to Rite Aid this morning to try the old spice/gillette deal listed above. With the new coupon policy it took off my coupons from the total and no longer counted the price prior to coupons to get the UP reward. I spoke to the manager and he said the new coupon policy ur total minus all ur coupons has to be over 30 dollars to get the 10$ UP reward. Has anyone else experienced this? If this is true the rite aid deals are no longer going to be such a good deal.

Melody June 10, 2011 at 6:47 pm

One other person had said that the OS deal didn’t work out for them, but I know of at least three people who did it successfully. Strange! I wonder if it has to do with how the cashier enters in the BOGO coupon?

I haven’t heard anything about a coupon policy change and it seems to me if it’s working for some then it hasn’t officially changed. It’s been my experience that if the reward doesn’t print and you have used coupons, the cashier or manager says the coupons are the reason regardless of whether it is or not.

I’ll keep an eye out over the next few weeks and please let me know if anything like this happens again!

Also, in my opinion, it shouldn’t be that way, because the store is getting paid regardless of whether you use cash or coupons. Again, just my opinion. :)

Addie June 10, 2011 at 11:52 pm

This was a good week at Rite Aid! My local store was out of stock on Wednesday for the Veet so I went again Friday and it worked great! I was able to get the Veet and the Blink and BOGO trash bags and toothbrushes (not the ones on sale, the ones my kids use) for free after +UPs and SCR!

adrianne June 11, 2011 at 6:07 pm

Is the kimberly clark deal of 10 +up for spending 30 still in effect?