Albertsons: $5 off $25 printable coupon

by Melody on June 1, 2011

Sign up for Albertsons Email Savings program and you will be able to print a coupon for $5 off a purchase of $25 or more.  Plus, if you refer five friends and each one signs up, you will earn an additional $5 coupon per friend!

There is a maximum of five coupons you can receive and you can only refer five friends.  This means if the first five friends you referred don’t sign up, you are out of luck.  So choose your friends wisely.

My computer is not letting me print the coupon right now, so I can’t tell you what the exclusions are.  I’m assuming you must hit $25 after manufacturer coupons, though I can’t be sure.

This would be a great coupon to pair with this week’s Instant Savings promotion, as you can generally do multiple groups of 10 participating items in one transaction and receive multiple “instant savings”.

Leave a comment if you are able to print and there is any additional fine print or exclusions we should know about.

Leslie June 1, 2011 at 9:50 pm

“Must meet minimum purchase requirement after all other valid coupon redemptions and customer card discounts”

Usual exclusions: alcohol, tobacco, postage stamps, etc.

Melody June 1, 2011 at 9:54 pm

Thanks Leslie! Could still make for a pretty good deal if you are doing the instant savings promo anyway.

Erin @ Coupon Newbie June 1, 2011 at 9:55 pm

I printed today and it expires 6/7. Hoping I can come up with a good scenario to use it with the Instant Savings promotion. Thanks!

TJ June 2, 2011 at 12:04 am

I used both of my emails but I printed the first one and it expires on the 7th. I’m wondering if I print the other one later if it will have a later exp. date!

Jane June 2, 2011 at 12:21 am

Just printed mine out and it expires on June 7th too. I’m hoping to use it with the promotion on the back page to stock up on salsa. I’ll have to remember it’s after coupons though

Trina June 14, 2011 at 3:38 am

I just tried this today, and the link says this:

Thank you for visiting the Albertsons® Email Savings Program. The promotion ended at 11:59:59 PM EST on January 31, 2012.

So I’m assuming that they ran out of the number of coupons they wanted in circulation??

Trina June 14, 2011 at 3:48 am

Found a better link, here it is if anyone else had problems!