$20 for seasonal organic fruits and vegetables delivered to your door (Seattle and surrounding areas)
Mamapedia has an amazing deal running through Friday 1/14: $20 for a box of organic fruits and vegetables delivered to your door! This is for new customers to Mother Nature’s Organics who live in Seattle and surrounding areas. This box normally costs $35 plus a one-time registration fee, which is waived for this deal.
I asked my best friend and This Beautiful Frugal Life’s resident guru on all things organic and all things Seattle if she thought this was a good deal. Her response: I already bought one and I normally pay $32 for a box delivered each week from Full Circle Farms. So rest assured, this is a fantastic price!
Make sure and check their delivery schedule here to see if your area is on their route.
- Sign up or sign in to Mamapedia Sweet Deals here
- If you don’t see the deal immediately, it is under Seattle’s Daily Deals
- Buy your voucher
- You will get a voucher or coupon code to use at checkout
Important fine print:
* Must enter credit card info at sign-up, but you can cancel anytime
* Limit one per household
* New customers only * Expires July 13, 2011
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. By clicking on these links, you are helping to support this blog!