If you haven’t jumped on the Amazon Subscribe & Save bandwagon, there is no better time than today! I have ordered from them in the past, the prices are fantastic and shipping is super fast. If you are buying diapers, it obviously means you have kiddos and can fully appreciate how great it is having something delivered to your house instead of having to drag the kids out!
First, make sure you are signed up with Amazon Mom. It is free to sign up, plus you will receive FREE two-day shipping and a total of 20% off on their Subscribe and Save products.
Next, head on over here to check out all the diapers and wipes included in the Subscribe & Save program. They have tons of different brands in varying sizes:
- Luvs Diapers, Size 3 (15 cents/diaper after 20% discount)
- Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 3 (21 cents/diaper after 20% discount)
- Pampers Baby Dry Diapers, Size 3 (13 cents/diaper after 20% discount)
They also have Seventh Generation, Pampers Swaddlers or Cruisers and several brands of wipes.
Here’s how to take advantage of this deal:
- Sign up for Amazon Mom (if you haven’t already)
- Choose the products you would like to purchase and select the Subscribe & Save option on the right-hand side
- Your 20% discount will automatically show up in your cart
Subscribe & Save does mean that you are now signed up to receive recurring shipments at whatever interval you chose. If you do not want to receive additional shipments, just go into “My Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe & Save Items”. All you have to do is cancel your subscription, you are under no obligation to purchase additional items.