BLOGGING HIATUS = TIME WITH OUR NEW LITTLE DUDE

by Melody on June 10, 2010

Our little family of three will soon be four!  I will be taking a full week off from the blogging world to spend time with our new little dude and helping get him acquainted with his big brother.  Also giving myself some time to recover..

I will have several posts lined up while I am gone.  Each day I will be featuring one of my favorite blogs that have nothing to do with couponing or deal shopping.  I love to cook so a few will be my favorite cooking and recipe blogs.  My main purpose in sharing these blogs with you is to share a little of my life outside this crazy world of coupons and budgets and deals and discounts.  I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do.

Each day, I will also be featuring a fabulous summer recipe courtesy of Jessie over at Bites (coincidentally, one of my featured blogs!).  She has so graciously compiled her top seven light, fresh and easy summer recipes.  Thanks Jessie!

I am going to be changing the setting on comments while I am “off the air”.  Currently, all comments must be approved by me to be published.  I do this not to censor comments, but to make sure I am able to answer any questions you may have.  I am going to change the comments to publish automatically.  My hope is that my readers will help each other out and answer questions while I am away.

My last post will be this week’s upcoming Rite Aid match ups running June 13th through 19th.  I will be back in business on June 19th with the following week’s match ups, unless something unexpected comes up.  I will miss Albertsons weekly match ups, running June 16th through the 22nd.  Please check out Fistful of Coupons for her awesome (and local) match ups.

Thank you so much for your patience and allowing our family to take this time to spend together.  Thank you also for your continued loyalty to this little blog.  I am truly enjoying being a small part of your lives!

M&M June 11, 2010 at 12:33 am

Good luck Melody! This is a precious time! I have 2 lil' men myself (plus one graduating from high school – yikes)! See you in a week or so! CONGRATULATIONS!

M&M June 11, 2010 at 12:33 am

M&M June 11, 2010 at 12:33 am

The Keevy Family June 11, 2010 at 1:51 am

Yeah for a new baby! Take all the time you need. :) My third baby is 6 weeks old this week.

Jane

Sarah June 11, 2010 at 3:18 am

So excited for the new baby!! I know you are going to rock being a mom of 2 little cuties :-)

Love,
Sarah

Becky June 11, 2010 at 4:53 pm

Congratulations to you and I hope all goes well with the birth! Thank you for all you do and enjoy your time off.

Karrie@FistfulofCoupons June 11, 2010 at 6:28 pm

So excited for you and your new pending arrival! The deals will always be here..so enjoy that time with that sweet new little one. *sigh* new babies are soooo cute! I hope you share a pic on here!

The Heaviland Family June 11, 2010 at 8:07 pm

How incredibly thoughtful of you to get us readers all squared away for this week at Rite Aid when I'm sure you've got a million baby things running through your mind. I'm SO excited for you!

The McFarlane Family June 11, 2010 at 11:53 pm

Congrats on baby Cole! Can't wait to meet him!
He is super cute!

Jennie June 12, 2010 at 2:24 am

As a mom of 5 children, I can honestly say, take your time, you'll never get it back! Your family should be your #1 priority….enjoy!!!